Pages




Tuesday, October 30, 2012

New Item! My Merry Little Christmas Planner

Well Hello There,

It's been a while since my last post. With such a big [and growing] family, life just takes over and my blog just goes to the bottom of my list of "gotta dos". .

But no worries, I haven't completely given up my crafting. Along with my photo jewelry, I've been working on the Christmas Planners for this year. :) I had so many requests for these organizers, outside my Esty shop last year, that I just had make them again for 2012.

These days most of us use our phones for lists and appointments. But during the holidays and special occasion months, the problem with phones is that there is no place for your coupons, receipts, and other must have paper slips that go along with those sales and lists. Especially during the holidays.
This little planner is compact and absolutely complete with everything you'll want to keep track of. It measures approx 6x7 inches. Making this organizer indispensable for keeping your Christmas plans compact and in one place right in your purse or car compartment.

This year's design has even more places to keep your lists with your coupons, receipts, notes, etc, right at your fingertips for all of your wanna dos and gotta dos this busy holiday season. It comes complete with 7 pockets and 15 pages of lists in 9 catagories. Even extra pages for "Charity and Volunteer" work and plans as well as a place for  "Holiday Decor" plans. As well as calendars for November, December and January. And of course all the lists and pockets for cards, meal planning, shopping, and gifts and more. Each category has it's own list for shopping, to match the category with it's own shopping needs.

Have a look at this super useful, handy and durably made little book. Once you use it you won't want to be without it.

Happy Planning!
-Kim

Click on this link to find this handy little organizer...

http://www.etsy.com/listing/82382036/complete-christmas-planner-holiday




 

No comments:

Post a Comment